Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 285 times)

Sourdust

Hi everyone
« on: July 02, 2021, 09:35:03 AM »
Hi everyone!

I joined LMT about a month ago and just wanted to say how excited I am to have found this group. I have collected library music for the last 7 years, but first started listening to it several years before that through my love of soundtracks (particularly the Italian composers). The problem is of course that collecting it is a very expensive hobby! I am also interested in the composers themselves, but it is generally very difficult to find information about them, so this group has been such a nice way to gain that insight. Thank you all!

Anyway, I also wanted to contribute some files, but wanted to check what I am allowed to upload and best way to do it. Most of my stuff is vinyl so it will take time to digitize, but I do have the Egisto Macchi Ayna Sessions boxset for example, as well as Joel Vandroogenbroeck's Coloursound Box which I would like to share. I have signed up to Mega, but can someone advise on anything I need to know/do before sharing?

Thanks so much,

Marc

stackjackson

• Administrator
    • GrooveRevolution
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 01:02:25 PM »
Welcome aboard, Marc. All library and library-related shares are appreciated here :)

Nothing tricky about posting with Mega, etc. Just observe the rips section to see how it's done ;)
| Stack |

Greta

• Administrator
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2021, 12:09:58 PM »
Welcome Marc.
G.