Author Topic: two unknown Synthesizer Jazz tracks from the 70ies/80ies  (Read 174 times)

dksch

two unknown Synthesizer Jazz tracks from the 70ies/80ies
« on: January 30, 2021, 07:43:32 AM »
Dear Experts,

strongly encouraged by one well-known LMT member, I am asking to help to identify these two unknown Synthesizer Jazz tracks:

Both tracks have been ripped ota from a German radio station (Saarländischer Rundfunk - the "home" of Manfred Minnich aka George Winters and of Eberhard Pokorny) around 1980 (+/- 2 years). Then, about two years ago, I have started to digitize all my old music cassettes (the ones which have survived) and started to id the tracks.

I am not sure at all whether above two tracks are library music. But they don't sound like any cover. That same radio station had also played tracks from Studio One, Europhon, Intersound, Selected Sound, Happy Records, Merco Bronco, Colorit, Drive In, Bosworth Recorded Music, Berry Music, Altaxon and more. But I presume my two unknown tracks must have been released by some other label - if they have been released at all.

BTW, my other unknown tracks can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClYsboUZXUJQ4-IAnzryOJQ/videos. But not all of them are library music, and about four definitive library tracks I have posted here already.

Regards,

dksch (= u.h.k.)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 08:25:07 PM by dksch »

dksch

Re: two unknown Synthesizer Jazz tracks from the 70ies/80ies
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 08:26:00 PM »
Could the track with the flute be Lenny Mac Dowell?