Author Topic: Cue intro  (Read 178 times)

beccabear67

• General vintage music obsessive.
Cue intro
« on: January 01, 2021, 06:44:23 PM »
I have a lot of LPs from thirty plus years collecting and I make my own transfers (also from tapes) mostly for myself with a Tascam CD-RW 5000 Pro unit. A lot of folk and instrumental, I guess what might be called ethnic... African, Latin and Celtic, plus modern Barry Gray and Trunk label releases. Also soundtracks, Hi-Fi test records (the Project 3 one might be my fave). I also have a fair number of library albums (I wrote a lot originally but now I'm thinking what this group is about, no, I doubt compared to many here I would have a lot) from various companies and seriously contemplating getting that Mood Modern book on KPM and Bruton (a bit pricey as an import even in soft cover).

I'm a bit of a rarity among music obsessives being female, and my BF who used to run a studio is also (and a pretty deep gear head unlike myself, I get all my advice info from him or from Tape Op mags).

Okay, so here I am, all 53 years of me, thanks for putting up with me in advance.  :)

P.S.: I was having error messages on an rar file download shared here, every time I would try to open with WinRar, but now I find it opens fine with Express Zip. So I deleted a request I had made for help, very glad to finally hear one of these tracks as my low bitrate copy of the De Wolfe album had the title track blank out a few seconds in.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 07:55:11 PM by beccabear67 »

Retronic

• Administrator
Re: Cue intro
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2021, 08:03:20 PM »
Welcome Becca. Good to hear from you.  Good to have more female voices on the board.  Enjoy digging around.

Greta

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2021, 10:43:16 AM »
Welcome aboard Becca.
G.

stackjackson

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2021, 01:34:16 PM »
Welcome Becca! Nice to have another member from my generation on board  ;D
| Stack |