Author Topic: Freewheelers music cues (1968-73)  (Read 431 times)

fredowl

Freewheelers music cues (1968-73)
« on: December 06, 2020, 12:24:50 PM »
Now that I've identified most of the Ace of Wands music tracks, I'm trying to track down the same for another series from that era, Freewheelers. Similarly, it's another show that relied extensively on library music, mostly from KPM and lots of Laurie Johnson, perhaps unsurprisingly as it sprang out of the popularity of The Avengers with kids at the time. Some of the more obscure tracks escape me though, does anyone have these cues or the albums they come from, please?

"War" by Edward Michael - Berry BM459 War/ Sorrow (also on BMLP 014, which is probably where it was sourced for this production)
"Point of No Return" by Van Phillips - Impress IA 269 Four Tension Backgrounds
"Build Up" by S Crombie - Berry (Conroy?) BMLP 056 Untitled
"Fast and Furious" by Edmund Kotscher - Bosworth BCV1462  Same as Hot Pursuit on SOHOA-0101

I suspect some of these may have turned up on other (later) releases, which would be fine, it's the tracks I'm trying to find, rather than the particular albums. Thanks in advance if anyone can help or point me in the right direction!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 11:47:55 PM by fredowl »

fredowl

Re: Freewheelers music cues (1968-73)
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 06:02:47 PM »
Found one! - War by Edward Michael. Also appears on Conroy BMLP 014, and is one of the cues from the 1967 Spider-man cartoon via that thread, all of which let me find it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EEJS5vtrs0

Now if someone can find BMLP 056 for Build Up by S Crombie ...  ;)

fredowl

Re: Freewheelers music cues (1968-73)
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2020, 11:45:38 PM »
I realise I'm replying to myself (!) but I've tracked down 'Fast and Furious' by Edmund Kotscher because it turns out a search on the APM site for Edmund KoEtscher with an extra E brings up a cue called "Hot Pursuit" which is the same one. Still very keen to get hold of BMLP 056 if anyone has it!