Author Topic: APM music website  (Read 576 times)

joakim95

APM music website
« on: November 12, 2020, 05:08:33 PM »
Hi guys.

I used to listen to library music on APM music website but recently i can't play any tracks any more, the player won't load anything.

Someone else experiencing this problem?

/ Joakim95

Moleoman

Re: APM music website
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 06:31:31 PM »
From what I see, starting from October 2020 APM started georestricting its audio files (or more exactly the server where are those files hosted) to be playable in North America only. Any attempt to open these files outside those territories will bring a 403 error:
h++ps://audio,prod,apmmusic,com/mp3_128/AXS/AXS/AXS_AXS_2520/AXS_AXS_2520_00101.mp3

So technically, the only way to listen to those files without VPN is by saving the links to the audio files in Web Archive.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 06:40:56 PM by Moleoman »

Uvuzau

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 07:52:10 AM »
glad to read im not only one with this problem

Greta

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 06:30:06 PM »
Here in Italy it's still ok.
G.

Mr

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 05:57:10 PM »
Using a VPN would probably solve the issue. Try the browser Opera, it has one built-in.

Hernan

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2020, 11:51:55 PM »
I have been having this issue since last month and was wondering if I was the last one. Days ago, I sent them an e-mail to their support team.

Hi Hernán,

Thank you for your interest in APM Music!

Unfortunately, APM Music is only able to license our library to productions that are being synchronized in the United States and Canada. We recently placed blocks on our website for users outside of the U.S. and Canada, so if you are located outside of these two territories, you will no longer be able to access the tracks on our website.

If you're interested in licensing our music, you will need to contact our publishing groups directly regarding licensing options for the use of tracks in your production(s):

EMI Production Music: https://www.emipm.com/en/gb#/info/contact
     Universal Music Publishing Group: http://www.unippm.co.uk/#!/en/about-us/Contact_Us/staff.aspx

If you have any further questions, I would be happy to be of assistance.
Best,
Your APM Music Customer Support Team

Funny thing is I've NEVER mentioned about licensing songs, just the player thing. Glad to hear I wasn't the only but now I've heard here (and other places) like people from Italy and England are able to use the site, which makes me curious if the fact only Americans and Canadians is just plain bull.
- H

joakim95

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2020, 12:28:13 PM »
Now it's working again for me  :)