Author Topic: Another homemade jingle CD-R I made  (Read 91 times)

Sammy Reed

Another homemade jingle CD-R I made
« on: October 02, 2020, 04:58:05 AM »
     Here's another jingle compilation I made some years ago using library records I used to have. This has tracks from various libraries from different companies.
     It starts with the World Program Service "Time Signal Jingles" 16" transcription I posted already, which was the oldest jingle record I had, followed by the generic jingle tracks from a Media General library called "Sales Force" from 1989, the "newest" jingle record I had. (This was record 2004 in the library, and I got 2008 later on.)
     There are also some generic jingles from another 16" World Program Service record, a group of instrumentals from side 2 of a Director Series record - 3:00, 2:00, and 1:00 versions of the same theme, a couple of jingles for color TV, jingles from a "The Wizard" record, and a few from a library called First Vibration. There's a Tanner jingle that used guitar feedback at the end that they could only keep so much of before it rudely got cut off (Track 92, "We Take Care of You"), a couple of tracks that seem to be somewhat in the style of the "Sanford & Son" theme (Track 78, "Tennis Equipment" & Track 79, "Radio Salutes America"), and jingles for such 80's mainstays as arcades, video rentals, and aerobic clubs.
     This also has a few acapella tracks. Turn the volume up during the reverb at the end of track 48, "The big parade of bargains", and see if you don't hear a female singer laughing!
     Oh yeah - There's the infamous CRC "leather boot" jingle for meat that I heard on a "Dave's Record Collection" segment! I actually had my own copy of that one, and it's here!
     This has 99 WAVs & a TXT tracklist. The ZIP file is 383 MB. https://od.lk/d/MzhfODk2NDY3M18/Jingles.zip

Dyo

Re: Another homemade jingle CD-R I made
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 05:14:00 AM »
Sammy, Thank you again for your contribution.
Listen to it at this moment. Sounds great!
Greetings
Dyo
Aussieland