Author Topic: Koka Media Catalogue spreadsheet  (Read 156 times)

Moleoman

Koka Media Catalogue spreadsheet
« on: September 24, 2020, 11:17:29 PM »
Having been inspired by musictheorist's KPM Music catalogue spreadsheet thread, I've decided to create the one dedicated to Koka Media (and its sub-labels: Koka Classic, Koka Kuts and KTV).

At the time I posted this, I've managed to write down info about the whole vinyl run (including the RCA Media albums) and the first 12 CD albums. Unfortunately, some data is still missing - especially descriptions and tempo info due to lack of photos featuring the sleeves' back or CD case pages on the Internet. Moreover, some of these available there are either of low quality or/and are too small, which results in me having problems with deciphering some words on those back cover photos.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A64GcdxgKqNfDHttzqkUYBaFi43aaWnC/edit#gid=2136567427

Any help will be appreciated, therefore I enabled editing the file for users without Google account. As the time will go by, I'll add more features to the Koka Media spreadsheet.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 11:26:42 PM by Moleoman »

Andrew

Re: Koka Media Catalogue spreadsheet
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 12:38:47 AM »
Hi,

I made a zip for you of 195 Koka back scans that I've done, from KOK 2000 to KOK 2291

You can download it here:
anonfiles.com/Veob75Ycoe/KokaBacks_zip

Mr

• Administrator
Re: Koka Media Catalogue spreadsheet
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 10:00:11 AM »
Brilliant! I'll update the label listing when I find the time :)