Author Topic: Hello and some requests  (Read 197 times)

MusicMuzak

Hello and some requests
« on: September 18, 2020, 10:06:05 AM »
Hello All,

I'm new here. I've just started discovering production music and It's amazing. I've vary rarely posted in forums/biards before so please excuse my naivety. I joined up because I can see a aealth of knowledge of members on here. Hopefully I'll be able to help too as time goes by. I would like some help with identifying some songs I believe may possibly be Bruton or DeWolfe but not sure where or how I can upload on here. If ppl could help guide me, I'd be ever so grateful. BTW I'm in Victoria Australia and we are in stage 4 lockdown as the state has been declared both a state of disaster and state of emergency due to Covid. Very unfortunate but it is giving me plenty of time to discover wonderful music. The power of music is a fantastic uplifter.
Thanks everyone! And stay safe. :)

Mr

• Administrator
Re: Hello and some requests
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 04:55:08 PM »
Welcome! The situation may be dire, but that gives one all the more spare time to explore and post ;)

Just post the clip(s) in the Track IDs section, and people will try their best to help out:
https://librarymusicthemes.net/index.php?board=9.0

Most clips are hosted on Youtube or file hosts (zippyshare, mega, etc.). Just link the file or video in the post.

Greta

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 01:13:44 AM »
Welcome MusicMuzak.
G.

MusicMuzak

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2020, 03:59:51 PM »
Hello,

Thank you Mr for your help.
Hello Greta. Thank you for your kind words.
 :)