Author Topic: Mozart Edition ME. LP067/Raphaele ‎ RRL 10 5000 - William Gardner Orchestra  (Read 280 times)

John_Fred

Has anyone per chance got either of these titles they'd be generous enough to share?

Mozart Edition ME. LP067 - The William Gardner Orchestra
https://www.discogs.com/The-William-Gardner-Orchestra-The-William-Gardner-Orchestra/release/6386970

Raphaele Records ‎ RRL 10 5000 - William Gardner And His Orchestra ‎ Music In Mind
https://www.discogs.com/William-Gardner-And-His-Orchestra-Music-In-Mind/release/3312340

Thanks in advance.
Lift/elevator music?  Give over.

Greta

• Administrator
I don't remember where I ghot this from, but I'm quite sure it's from here (maybe Roope?). Thanks to the OP anyway.

flac
[Raphaele] - RRL 105000 - William Gardner and His Orchestra
anonfiles.com/PaPaV7Qbo4/RRL_105000_zip
G.

tonyc1971

On that album, track A7 Time For A Break sounds very familiar.  Can someone confirm where this was used ? Maybe BBC test card ?

TIA

bardwell64

The entire album was used on the BBC Test Card, as far as I'm aware.

Lord Thames

Time For A Break was on one of the variants of the Dixieland Parade test card tape, I think the second one (possibly the third as well, come to think of it!)

bardwell64

Time For A Break was on one of the variants of the Dixieland Parade test card tape, I think the second one (possibly the third as well, come to think of it!)

Only the third version, as featured on BBC2 from 1978 to 1983.

John_Fred

Only the third version, as featured on BBC2 from 1978 to 1983.
Correct.  That's the version I'm most familiar with.  For a trade test tape, it seemed to have quite an illustrious, 'career', despite having a few changes made as it swapped channels.

John_Fred

On that album, track A7 Time For A Break sounds very familiar.  Can someone confirm where this was used ? Maybe BBC test card ?

TIA
As already stated, it's the second track from the, 'Dixieland Parade', tape used on BBC2 from 1978 to 1983.  For some reason, the track is called, 'Take A Break', on the test card version, whereas it's, 'Time For A Break', from the album it's from.  I've changed the name accordingly. 

stefaneddu

Many thanks Greta!

Greta

• Administrator
You're welcome stefaneddu.
Not even the applicant thanked..
G.

John_Fred

Re: Mozart Edition ME. LP067/Raphaele ‎ RRL 10 5000 - William Gardner Orchestra
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2020, 06:38:43 AM »
I don't remember where I ghot this from, but I'm quite sure it's from here (maybe Roope?). Thanks to the OP anyway.

flac
[Raphaele] - RRL 105000 - William Gardner and His Orchestra
anonfiles.com/PaPaV7Qbo4/RRL_105000_zip
If I haven't already, thanks for posting this title.   ;)