Author Topic: Spider-Man cues (1967-70)  (Read 28869 times)

Walk the Skies 202

Re: Spider-Man cues (1967-70)
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2020, 02:42:32 AM »
Cool! Thanks for letting us know about this! Edit: JWV-0388, featuring the Howard Blake tracks, is also available!
Just today as well. I had a feeling 388 would be added soon, but not so suddenly.

JW 385 has also been added, offering all the Moneta Eagles cues remastered, and completing the remasterings of all the JW Theme Music tracks used in Spider-Man. Now if only the Conroy lineup could get the same treatment...

kyspentay1

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2020, 06:11:56 AM »
Yeah, that would be great. APM is doing a wonderful job, and I'm grateful for that. Thanks again for the update. You are definitely a hero to all who love Spidey '67 music.

Snowdog

« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2020, 11:59:49 AM »
I only discovered the Spiderman YouTube video recently. Never in my wildest dreams imagine that a resource like this would be available!

It'll take some time to digest but thanks! :)
"Elements of the past & future, combining to make something not quite as good as either."

ArgleBargle

« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2020, 12:13:08 AM »
JW 385 has also been added, offering all the Moneta Eagles cues remastered, and completing the remasterings of all the JW Theme Music tracks used in Spider-Man. Now if only the Conroy lineup could get the same treatment...

Are people hosting the remasters or are they only available officially?

Walk the Skies 202

« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2020, 02:26:17 AM »
Are people hosting the remasters or are they only available officially?

If by hosting you mean people sharing them on programs like Soulseek, I've seen a few of the earlier ones on there but not the entire available set I'm afraid.

I'd also like to take this moment to announce that the recent workings over at Retronic's Dawn of the Dead thread (over here: https://librarymusicthemes.net/index.php?topic=4381.0) has lead me to a sound effect track called "African Drums, Native Chanting." While the chanting is identical to the one used in Neptune's Nose Cone (although there it sounds isolated without drums), I can say with confidence that this version with drums is the missing drumming in the episode played before Spidey is pinned at the giant door.

Retronic

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2020, 04:26:24 PM »
I remember watching an older Spider Man when looking for music on the Brown KPM LP series - before they were online and remember thinking the same, that it was like the DOTD track.

jss82160

« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2020, 10:09:44 AM »
Hi guys , maybe someone got a working link for this please ? I knew there was some Spider's man KPM but I thought it was only one vinyl , there I see many...So if someone got a link please the zippy one is dead...Im really interrested about it :D . Have a good day you all.