Author Topic: Long time lurker...  (Read 329 times)

Musicophile

Long time lurker...
« on: July 06, 2020, 08:10:57 AM »
Greeting, everyone.

I've been an 'unofficial member' of the site for about a year and a half. I kept telling myself to join, but I never did--until now. Some years ago I stumbled across Buttondown Brass on Youtube and that began my journey into library/easy listening music. I use to frequent an easy listening blog(rip) ran by a fellow named Mark. Through that blog I found a lot gems. I managed to find this site while looking for Don Harper's Strings Go Pop / Brass & String Bag (Great album! I would love to get my hands on the 1971 version). Since then I've been lurking through the forum, amassing a trove of albums.

I don't own any records to share with you guys, but I still feel the need to pay it forward for all the lovely albums I've leeched from LMT. The least I can do is reshare the stuff I've managed to download for anyone looking. I mostly have synthpop, funk, and orchestral stuff. Unfortunately, my laptop's battery is flat out dead so I've lost access to some other albums. I'll share what I can though. :)

stackjackson

• Administrator
Re: Long time lurker...
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2020, 01:40:23 PM »
Welcome to the light, Musicophile :D
| Stack |

Greta

• Administrator
Re: Long time lurker...
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2020, 10:23:54 PM »
Welcome Musicophile.
G.