Author Topic: bellibelli youtube channel  (Read 637 times)

lbelli

bellibelli youtube channel
« on: May 26, 2020, 01:19:34 AM »
hello all. been a very long time since i logged back in here. i've been finally ripping many library records of my collection, most of which i got in the early days of the forum until i got into some other styles musics for a bit and so my interest diverged for a bit. some rips of them might be already on here, can't say as it's been a while but please go take a look def some obscure stuff! thanks to all those who showed me some great muisc.

youtube.com/bellibelli

LMTH303

Re: bellibelli youtube channel
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 06:16:27 PM »
Happy to see you back here Ibelli... :)

I've already converted Rainshow Orchestra - Express, Vagal Group - Musica D'Ambiente and Palo Alto Ensemble - Musicavaria...Nice...very nice...
Some editing, cleaning and remastering in process... ;)

Thanks for sharing!

Greta

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 07:35:17 PM »
Heya! Welcome back Ibelli.
Great stuff on your channel. Love it.

What you mean guys? It will be available for download somehow? I don't know much about youtube..
G.

Mr

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2020, 07:53:49 PM »
Thanks, man! Been watching these back to back the last few days

LMTH303

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2020, 09:38:24 PM »
What you mean guys? It will be available for download somehow? I don't know much about youtube..

Hello Greta,

if you copy the entire url address of a certain youtube page you can transfer from youtube to mp3 using any online support that provides these services... :)

https://ytmp3.cc/en13/
https://mp3-youtube.download/it/fast-youtube-converter

lbelli

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2020, 10:00:54 PM »
haha classic move 303!! i will try to provide higher quality rips to you all soon... i'm a fool and i deleted the wavs cause i had no space on my computer, and i was lazy to cut up everything in individual tracks - plus, youtube seemed like a sufficiently decent way of archiving to me. also my ripping setup is quite bad, my needle is almost busted... regardless i'm very happy you all appreciate these posts, just started ripping another vagal/bonfanti record as i type this, will be up in less than an hour. cheers from montreal :3

lbelli

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2020, 11:44:25 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB03FKSgLiM

nre/1148

sorry for the pops and surface noise!

Greta

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2020, 01:12:56 AM »
Ok, thanks for the tips House.
I will wait for Ibelli's future rips, as he says.
Thank you Ibelli.
G.

Mr

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2020, 04:59:46 PM »
I'm digging the little write-ups you do for each record - nice job!

Do you still maintain your blog?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 05:03:28 PM by Mr »

lbelli

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2020, 05:42:31 PM »
no... i felt like nobody cared about these records at the time so i deleted it. i think i prefer the idea of youtube though, gives access to more people, and i'm happy to provide rips to anyone who asks if i have them available.
and thanks about the write ups. i thought they weren't that great or that relevant honestly, just wrote em in one shot while ripping the vinyl. i think it's half talking abut the record and half of my stories with them somehow, or just reflections off the top of my head.
at some point these records were my only "friends" after i came back home from all these shitty late night jobs i've had throughout the years so i have quite a sentimental attachment to them, they really kept me afloat and inspired me to try out new things in my own music.