Author Topic: [Broadway International] BW 13078 - Paolo Zavallone - Cocktail di Stili N. 2  (Read 646 times)

Rocco

Here is a beautiful album by Paolo Zavallone. Ten tracks in a variety of styles with a very funky beat.

Almost all the tracks were also published on Bosworth BLP 143 "Musical Cocktail 1 & 2 / Musical Flashes" in 1976.
"Anche i Topi Hanno un'Anima" seems to have been replaced by "Nostalgia" in the Bosworth edition, which includes a few extra tracks.
As they have the same lenght, it may be the same track with different titles.

In addition three tracks from the album ("Chez Vous", "Big John" and "Papillon Rouge") were republished in the compilation "Music for Dancefloors".
I think the other tracks are very nice too.

Enjoy!

[Broadway International] BW 13078 - Paolo Zavallone e il Suo Complesso - Cocktail di Stili N. 2
mega.nz/file/RbpxFJZI#OjPc_FzD1Ng-XlKnTRMjthk7TmlZhJ44WYvi_ZPA-co

zibi67

Thank you very much.

Greta

• Administrator
Beautiful share Rocco. Thank you so much!
G.

bongo_rock

• Thank God for Library Music!
Thank you very much, Rocco!

I really need to get more into 70's library - it's an unknown territory for me. :)

Greta

• Administrator
Hell, "Big John" is such a fantastic piece of music!!
G.

krizl

Thanks Rocco!

wfoster00

thanks!

a8detective

• a8detective - YouTube
     I love all of the Broadway International records I've heard and, based on your description, I'm sure I'll enjoy this one. Thanks!

VinylSound[DD]

Thank you , another great album!   if anyone has Bosworth 143 this has some of the same tracks

Flemming

Very cool, thanks appreciate it Rocco.  :)

LMTH303

It is a nice cocktail of styles indeed...I don't have that specific Bosworth...would be curious to hear the rest of the tracks...specificaly the "musical flashes" series from the B side...Thanks for this nice Broadway Rocco!

stefaneddu

Many thanks, Rocco!

Zeenix

Thanks a lot Rocco!  :)
I got more swag than Gucci!

delatecla

Thank you