Author Topic: Herby Wallace Productions Label  (Read 122 times)

musictheorist

Herby Wallace Productions Label
« on: May 16, 2020, 01:07:13 AM »
A self-owned US label by steel guitarist Herby Wallace.

Possibility a track from the library called "Steel Guitar Rag" was used on "SpongeBob SquarePants" in the episode "Bossy Boots"

Heard at 0:13

HWP-1001 The Chattanooga Choo-Choo: Chatanooga Choo-choo; You've Still Got A Place In My Heart; Just A Closer Walk With Thee; Soft Rain; Days Of Wine And Roses; Autumn Leaves; Every Time You Touch Me; Four Wheel Drive; My Way (1980)

HWP-1002 Taking A Break: Sweet Georgia Brown; Are You Lonesome Tonight; Charmaine; Sewanee River; It's Only Love; Somewhere In Time; Love Is A Many Splendored Thing; Moonlight In Vermont; Blues In One Flat; My Little Red Wagon (vocal: Wade Ray) - (1983)

HWP-1003 Herby Wallace/Thumbs Carllile And Company - Take One: Fat Boy Rag; the Entertainer; Speedn' West; Li'l Liza Jane; HoneysuckleRose; Until It's Time For You To Go; Wind Beneath My Wings; Too Many Rivers; Baby I Love You (vocal: Brenda Rayburn) - (1985)

HWP-1004 Recordings From The Past: Gonna Build A Mountain; Dear Heart; Red Top; Steel Guitar Rag; September In The Rain; Four Wheel Drive; Panhandle Rag; I Love You Because; Waltz Dow'n Run; Yakety Axe; Secret Love; Columbus Stockade Blues ca 1986 (recorded 1969-1975)

HWP-1005 Christmas Our Way with Herby Wallace and Thumbs Carlille: The Christmas Song; Here Comes Santa Claus; White Christmas; Away In A Manger; Rudolph; Santa Clau Is Comin' To Town; Blue Christmas; I'll Be Home For Christmas; God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (1986)

HWP-1006 Inspirational Instrumentals By Herby Wallace and Thumbs Carllile: Life's Railway To Heaven; Ten Thousand Years; I'll Fly Away; Take My Hand Precious Lord; Somebody Up There Loves Me; I Saw The Light; Precious Memories; Will The Circle Be Unbroken; Amazing Grace; Take Up Thy Cross ca 1987

HWP-2001 Tribute to Leon Rhodes and Buddy Charleton: Steel Guitar Rag; Panhandle Rag; Honey Fingers; Rhodes-Bud Boogie; Remington Ride; Sunny-Gem; Little Rock Getaway; Red Top; ET Blues; What A Friend We Have In Jesus ca 1988 (w. Sonny Thomas)

HWP-3001 "Ivory And Steel" with Herby Wallace and Roy Rosetta: My Window Faces The South; I Can't Help It; I Don't Get Around Much Anymore; Since I Fell For You(vocal Roy); Sleepwalk; Old Cape Cod; Cute; This Masquerade; Everyday I Have The Blues (vocal Roy); You Belong To Me - 1991

HWP-6001 Herby and Friends: Rt. 66; Here's To You; San Antonio Rose; You Don't Know Me; You Don't Care What Happens to Me; Lady Be Good; Misty; It's Only A Paper Moon and All Of Me 1994

HWP-8001 Selections of The Toe-Tapping Variety: It Don't Mean A Thing; When I Fall In Love; On The Street Where You Live; You Wouldn't Know Love; L-O-V-E; Indiana; I Love You Because; There Will Never Be Another You; Don't You Believe Her; You Comb her Hair; Home in San Antone

HWP-8002 Mr. Wallace and Company: Avalon; Unforgettable; Orange Colored Sky;  Sing A Sad Song; Taking A Chance on Love; Lonesome Road; Goin' Away Party; Almost Like Being In Love; You Took Her Off My Hands;  Dream

HWP-8003 Touring With Herby: Fly Me To The Moon; I'll Be A Legend In My Time; Little Girl; Another Bridge to Burn; I'm Beginning to See The Light; That's All That Matters; Rocky Top; Rock Candy; Best Worse Thing; Time Changes Everything - 2003

HWP-9001 Herby Wallace Collection: My Window Faces the South; Sleepwalk; Little Rock Getaway; Somewhere In Time; Charmaine; Ten Thousand Years; Sweet Georgia Brown; Honeysuckle Rose; Until It's Time For You To Go; Red Top; Lady Be Good; Speedin' West; Misty; Steel Guitar Rag; San Antonio Rose; All of Me; Wind Beneath My Wings; Panhandle Rag; Old Cape Cod; Four Wheel Drive

Marx900

Re: Herby Wallace Productions Label
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2020, 01:14:05 AM »
Nice stuff! Any links to share with us?