Author Topic: What makes you interested into Library Music?  (Read 2592 times)

Uvuzau

Re: What makes you interested into Library Music?
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2020, 02:55:42 PM »
I was born and live in Brazil and I am 12 years old.

thats so cool, i was listening The Doors and Bob Marley at your age :D

John_Fred

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2020, 04:47:36 PM »
A familiar story to a lot who live in the UK, the thing that got me interested in library music was primarily television.  Or, more accurately, the bits of television between the programmes.  Whether it was incidental music, theme tunes or the much missed interval/test card music of the time.  Like most things in life, you tend not to miss them until they're gone, and once Ceefax bit the dust due to digital television coming along, it meant any intervals that had music played with them also disappeared.  Fortunately, the internet, being the huge resource that it is, meant it was possible to find some of those tunes from yore that you thought you'd never hear again.  Getting to know the publishers and the names of artists helped track down any elusive albums, but even then, there's always those ones you remember but can never place. 
Lift/elevator music?  Give over.

EddieJ1984

• Registered
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2020, 11:58:17 PM »
I grew up watching the WWF (now WWE) in the 90s and they used alot of production music. I was into the theme's but the choice of music they would use in their promo packages was great, so as online resources got more in the late, early 2000s and there was a message board for people interested in wrestling theme, I got to know the library companies and songs and have loved it ever since.