Author Topic: [Charles Talar] - Megathread  (Read 3634 times)

stackjackson

• Administrator
Re: [Charles Talar] - Megathread
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2019, 04:39:23 PM »
This one is not my rip so I'm not 100 per cent sure that this is a genuine lossless file.
But since it was missing in the thread I thought it would fit in appropriately...(-

[Charles Talar] - 2016 - Alan Feanch & Sylvano Santorio - Flash Resonance - Charlotte Detective

I don't think this is true lossless. Sounds like it was processed from the old 320 rip that was floating around the net back around 2010.
| Stack |

digdeeper

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2019, 06:06:46 PM »
This one is not my rip so I'm not 100 per cent sure that this is a genuine lossless file.
But since it was missing in the thread I thought it would fit in appropriately...(-

[Charles Talar] - 2016 - Alan Feanch & Sylvano Santorio - Flash Resonance - Charlotte Detective

I don't think this is true lossless. Sounds like it was processed from the old 320 rip that was floating around the net back around 2010.

Oh. That sucks. If someone has an MP3 version (please not a MP3 > FLAC > MP3 version lol), I can replace it so as to not proliferate fake FLACs. P.S. I also make artistic PC game screenshots, and the analogous upscaling is generally a big no-no for me! :-D
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 06:08:38 PM by digdeeper »

wfoster00

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2020, 04:02:46 AM »
Much appreciation for the music... especially thankful for the mega links!

NeonSage

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2021, 02:45:14 AM »
Really bummed I was too late for the original uploads. I've become such a Charles Talar fan, especially lovin' the Feanch albums. Could someone please kindly re-up [Charles Talar] - 2014 - Alan Feanch - Flash Resonance - Dreaming in the Sky?

digdeeper

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2021, 05:46:04 PM »
Really bummed I was too late for the original uploads. I've become such a Charles Talar fan, especially lovin' the Feanch albums. Could someone please kindly re-up [Charles Talar] - 2014 - Alan Feanch - Flash Resonance - Dreaming in the Sky?

Re-up https://mega.nz/folder/uqQymLpC#G_yYCj8V6QaBB6SQMd6pzQ

NeonSage

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2021, 09:12:21 PM »
You are legend, digdeeper!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!!  :) :) :)

NeonSage

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2021, 06:29:33 AM »

Re-up https://mega.nz/folder/uqQymLpC#G_yYCj8V6QaBB6SQMd6pzQ

Hey digdeeper. In case you're interested, here's a FLAC version of [Charles Talar] CT 2018 - Christian Chevalier & Alan Feanch ‎ Flash Resonance - Light Breeze instead of the mp3 one in the folder. Not my original rip and not entirely sure where I obtained it from, but happy to share the goods! Thanks again!  ;)

mega.nz/file/6exS2QYY#Xs-rGwWOMksggjZQU4LkUifPWTf3EDHuxKYeYGb_6Bw