Author Topic: NFL Primetime Music production library song identification help  (Read 144 times)

godzfire

NFL Primetime Music production library song identification help
« on: December 20, 2018, 04:51:46 AM »
Production music library gods, lend me your powers. ESPN NFL Primetime music from back in the late 80s, 90s, and early 00s used a lot of production library music. Here's a Primetime blog who is working to try and identify them all (https://www.primetimemusic.net). To help him, I'm sharing the site and the samples of songs yet to be identified.

Here's a link to my Google drive which contains the individual song samples which I've cleaned up and enhanced as best as possible as well as a full zip: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1juiOWsJ4tlJafAIAwH3vl3Q4cDqMgtOs

For these, the date in the parentheses indicates the date first used. Also on the Google Drive is a nice PDF I made that sorts things out by both date first used and by library to help as well.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 04:57:27 AM by godzfire »

Mr

• Administrator
Re: NFL Primetime Music production library song identification help
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 08:30:12 AM »
Moved this to the "Track IDs" section.

JMTeixeira

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 10:18:49 AM »
Great job, I'm looking for US 9-10-88 as well, which was used in the LA Lakers 1988 NBA film "Drive For Five".

Craig-UK

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 10:30:11 AM »
I have ID'ed #43, "Hard Attack" from Kosinus (KOS24 - Metal Warrior)

godzfire

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 11:33:10 PM »
Also if you guys know of any other boards or places that would be knowledgeable regarding this please let me know.