Author Topic: Unknown Artist ‎– You (It's A Great Country. Pass It On / Our Job Is You)[AMOCO]  (Read 246 times)

DylanDylan

« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 05:15:29 AM by DylanDylan »

Greta

• Administrator
Lovely listen. I particularly enjoyed side 2. It's a pity there's no chance to know the artists.
Thank you DD.
G.

LMTH303

Quite an unexpected surprise this... it's curious to think that oil companies
would indulge in a project like this but it works...for me at least...Tip of the hat (helmet) Dylan!... :)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 01:29:01 AM by LMTH303 »

Muff Diver

• Secret Squirrel is watching!

Hello, Dylan˛.

I saw this post yesterday and I'm a sucker for Corporate Promos. I spent a couple of hours since then, trying to find any more details about this AMOCO release.

Aside from a couple of links to eBay and Amazon, I've come up with nothing.

Anyways, thanks very much to Dylan˛ for this precious upload.

Sir, if you have any more Corporate Promotional LP rips, feel free to share them with your favorite Library Slut/s. Don't be shy. Your rips will be well-received and given a good home. Meanwhile, new parents will name their babies after you. Your name will be revered throughout the Land!

Or something like that  ;)

Thanks again. Seriously  :)
Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

Muff Diver

• Secret Squirrel is watching!
https://www.discogs.com/Unknown-Artist-You-Its-A-Great-Country-Pass-It-On-Our-Job-Is-You/release/10420527

no problem squirrel ! above is the dis c og info

Thank you, I'm familiar w Discogs.

I was talking about outside info in addition to Discogs. This record seems to be so rare that very little info is available.

Acquiring a record so rare, or even a LOSSLESS copy of same, that virtually NO info exists, is never a bad thing. Somehow, I believe Martha Stewart would be doing backflips over this record. And that's a good thing.  ;)

Thanks again Dylan˛ for this marvelous record.
Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

DylanDylan

thanks muff, I don't think I did that great of a job ripping, I will do it again sometime soon on a better table and repost :)

ericmivalstoothbrush

Thanks a bunch, Dylan times two. Love stuff like this... :)