Author Topic: The Mix 1 Broadcast Music Library Sound Ideas  (Read 228 times)

kauehenrique2004

The Mix 1 Broadcast Music Library Sound Ideas
« on: November 14, 2021, 12:38:24 AM »
Hello guys from the forum, I'm in need of some help from you, do any of you have a Sound Ideas soundtrack album called "The Mix 1Broadcast Music Library" with all the full versions of the tracks that make up this album without being demo versions ?If anyone has a way to send me through this email kauehenrique3201@gmail.com, I'm desperate to be able to find it complete on the internet since I don't have the financial conditions to acquire it complete, and I really tried to find it on the 4 sides of the internet, I even found it, but I found it and downloaded it only had 2 versions of the album's tracks available, that is, it is only demo versions and not the full product, and I really need one of the tracks that I enjoyed listening to and it would be perfect for my production in my content for YouTube, but whoever has it complete and original and can send me a copy if it's not a hassle, send me the email where I mentioned it at the beginning, I'll really thank you, and relax, I won't pass it on to anyone Anyone, unless the person doesn't care or bother, I expect an answer from you soon if you have it original.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 01:26:44 PM by kauehenrique2004 »

stackjackson

• Administrator
    • GrooveRevolution
Re: The Mix 1 Broadcast Music Library Sound Ideas
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 02:59:49 AM »
Moved to Requests
| Stack |