Author Topic: Fraykers Revenge Library  (Read 8828 times)

Simon666

Re: Fraykers Revenge Library
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2021, 11:11:56 AM »
First of all, big thanks to Greta for collating and uploading these, found a few I didn't have !
I have one more :
Fraykers Revenge - Lunch For Yor Ears (Strip Joints Volume 6)
https://www.adrive.com/public/YwS7YD/F-Lunch-StrJoi6.zip

After he closed his blog, he had a very short-lived personal Facebook page. which I joined. This is the only comp he posted there.
No idea why it wasn't "Lunch for Yor Ears 9", which would have been the next number in the series, and also no idea if Vols 1-5 of Strip Joints ever existed  :)
Anyway, the usual great quality and cover art, hope you enjoy it!

Somewhere on one of my hard drives (heh!) there is a small folder of some one-offs he posted after this, usually one track at a time, taken from various reel-to-reels & vinyls , so I'll try and dig those up too.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 01:19:21 PM by Simon666 »

stackjackson

• Administrator
    • GrooveRevolution
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2021, 12:52:10 PM »
After he closed his blog, he had a very short-lived personal Facebook page. which I joined. This is the only comp he posted there.

Yep, I think that was around Oct. 2012. One month before the launch of LMT (the two aren't related, of course).
| Stack |

Simon666

« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2021, 01:07:52 PM »

Yep, I think that was around Oct. 2012. One month before the launch of LMT (the two aren't related, of course).

Yep, files are dated Oct 3, 2012  :)

Doug Henning

« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2021, 01:39:39 AM »
Thank you very much for the upload. I already had most as this was one of, if not, THE blog to follow back in the day. This will fill in mt gaps. 1000 thanks.
Listen.