Author Topic: Sky Discography (Lossless)  (Read 1455 times)

KWANTUM ASSASSIN

Sky Discography (Lossless)
« on: October 20, 2020, 05:45:23 PM »
The discography Of the instrumental Rock Group Sky
With members Who did a lot of library music like Francis Monkman, Herbie Flowers, Kevin Peek, Paul Hart & Steve Gray
The Discography is missing sky 5
https://mega.nz/folder/G0cjiKzZ#fNjOuTFiGYjXv164Z93HTQ

Is not my rip :) Original ripper is unknown to me

vslava

Re: Sky Discography (Lossless)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 11:27:44 AM »
Thanks!

Ice8

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 12:05:43 AM »
If possible they could reup Sky Discography ?

KWANTUM ASSASSIN

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 12:53:47 PM »
Here you go
mega.nz/folder/ils1kCzD#S2LoXydBJLMHMCCUaPx68A

Ice8

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2021, 08:16:34 PM »
Very Cool KWANTUM!  :)

Prolet

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2021, 12:26:08 PM »
Thanks!  :D

Alikris

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2021, 03:32:41 PM »
Sky is my favourite all time group. I have litterally everything ever released (that I'm aware of.)

Don't have space to show you the LP's but here are the CD's I have. Different issues and reissues and compilations and especially the rarities and the remastered editions. .

As I say, I also have all the LP's and singles (and a very rare box set).  Also I have the related stuff such as :

h--ps://www.amazon.co.uk/images/I/41tkjP6dQsL._AC_SX425_.jpg

If anyone wants anything in particular, just shout.

I guess yous may be interested in the third row down third and fourth CD: "Sky Live in Nottingham" and "Five musical Years '79-'83" ? Also bottom row third CD in, "Carillion The Singles Collection 1979 - 1987" ?

Ali.

P.s. "Morning Sky" has never been issued on CD, but all the tracks on it have been released on various other CD's (which of course I all have) so if wanted I can make a CD quality compilation of the Morning Sky Album if people want?

Please don't hotlink to Amazon images. Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 01:23:41 PM by stackjackson »
So much music, so little time . . .

KWANTUM ASSASSIN

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2021, 05:00:33 PM »
Sky is my favourite all time group. I have litterally everything ever released (that I'm aware of.)

Don't have space to show you the LP's but here are the CD's I have. Different issues and reissues and compilations and especially the rarities and the remastered editions. .

As I say, I also have all the LP's and singles (and a very rare box set).  Also I have the related stuff such as :

If anyone wants anything in particular, just shout.

I guess yous may be interested in the third row down third and fourth CD: "Sky Live in Nottingham" and "Five musical Years '79-'83" ? Also bottom row third CD in, "Carillion The Singles Collection 1979 - 1987" ?

Ali.

P.s. "Morning Sky" has never been issued on CD, but all the tracks on it have been released on various other CD's (which of course I all have) so if wanted I can make a CD quality compilation of the Morning Sky Album if people want?
Damn ! Yeah they are really great
at first i didn't know that they where these library music artists :)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 01:24:04 PM by stackjackson »

Alikris

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2021, 07:07:44 PM »
Here's one for you.

Sky - Live in Concert at London Palladium on 24 June 1990. Or maybe not!

A one-off concert at the London Palladium to publicise their latest compilation album. This concert was not recorded sadly, but the band were later invited by Central Televion to perform the gig again at their studios in Nottingham to be recorded and shown as part of Central TV's "Bedrock" series of late-night concerts.

In 2001, the Classic Rock Legends label released the (edited) concert on DVD, and a year later as a two-disk set consisting of the original DVD and an audio-only CD of the same material.

https://www.discogs.com/Sky-Live-In-Concert/release/7791539

hxxps://mega.nz/folder/mAplQIRb#x5IBcSIMBsOLxcQn3dvktA

There's three new tracks not available elsewhere. Jehad, Would you say I'm in love with you, and Praeludium.

Enjoy.

Ali.

I hope I've uploaded it ok, never uploaded to mega before (or any other such site.) Just shout if there's problems downloading.

Ali.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 09:34:18 PM by Alikris »
So much music, so little time . . .

Dyo

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2021, 07:00:47 AM »
Thanks Kwantum Assassin,
Nice quality.
Greetings
Dyo
Aussieland

KWANTUM ASSASSIN

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2021, 08:09:33 PM »
Here's one for you.

Sky - Live in Concert at London Palladium on 24 June 1990. Or maybe not!

A one-off concert at the London Palladium to publicise their latest compilation album. This concert was not recorded sadly, but the band were later invited by Central Televion to perform the gig again at their studios in Nottingham to be recorded and shown as part of Central TV's "Bedrock" series of late-night concerts.

In 2001, the Classic Rock Legends label released the (edited) concert on DVD, and a year later as a two-disk set consisting of the original DVD and an audio-only CD of the same material.

https://www.discogs.com/Sky-Live-In-Concert/release/7791539

hxxps://mega.nz/folder/mAplQIRb#x5IBcSIMBsOLxcQn3dvktA

There's three new tracks not available elsewhere. Jehad, Would you say I'm in love with you, and Praeludium.

Enjoy.

Ali.

I hope I've uploaded it ok, never uploaded to mega before (or any other such site.) Just shout if there's problems downloading.

Ali.
Thanks ! if you got any other special tracks on there you may also send them !