Author Topic: An apology  (Read 10410 times)

apmnut

An apology
« on: April 10, 2018, 12:49:56 AM »
I wasn't sure where to post this, so I'll leave this here. Basically, what I want to say here is that if I was bugging any of you asking for rips of a certain US label or spamming anything pertaining to that label, I'm sorry. I promise you all, I'll not do that again, if I can.

stackjackson

• Administrator
Re: An apology
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 03:05:52 AM »
??
| Stack |

BlackwatchPlaid

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 12:05:32 PM »
This is a very strange post.

Greta

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 01:43:43 PM »
Bugging? You posted your requests. That's absolutely fine.
I wonder why you have such a feeling.
I'm sure I can speak in the name of LMT team, saying that everything is just ok, apmnut.
Enjoy the board.
G.

apmnut

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2018, 07:35:54 PM »
Let me elaborate for you:
Lately, I've been on a Jack Shaindlin/Cinemusic kick, and I've been disappointed by the amount of rips from this label there are floating around (only a handful from the first three sets of albums from this label, plus many more on SoulSeek currently being owned by ReadUserInfo/Pieceful/Junkie, who rarely lets you download from him unless you have albums that are in lossless, in flac or wav, and aren't floating around the 'net). Because of this, many Cinemusic albums are atop my "most wanted" list, and I've got a HUGE number of 'em on my request list, but it seems whatever chance I have of hearing some of these albums always seems to get shot down (there was a huge lot of these albums on eBay recently, but whoever snapped up those 16 albums probably isn't a member here.). I think I may have gone overboard asking for so much from this label, asking for track listings and pictures of these albums whenever I could, to the point it almost seems like spam. That being said, I'm very much sorry if I bugged any of you asking for anything relating to this label. Hopefully you'll accept my sincere apology.

Greta

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2018, 10:05:03 PM »
I wouldn't say anything but the same I have said above. Don't worry!
G.

BlackwatchPlaid

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2018, 09:25:31 AM »
Let me elaborate for you:
Lately, I've been on a Jack Shaindlin/Cinemusic kick, and I've been disappointed by the amount of rips from this label there are floating around (only a handful from the first three sets of albums from this label, plus many more on SoulSeek currently being owned by ReadUserInfo/Pieceful/Junkie, who rarely lets you download from him unless you have albums that are in lossless, in flac or wav, and aren't floating around the 'net). Because of this, many Cinemusic albums are atop my "most wanted" list, and I've got a HUGE number of 'em on my request list, but it seems whatever chance I have of hearing some of these albums always seems to get shot down (there was a huge lot of these albums on eBay recently, but whoever snapped up those 16 albums probably isn't a member here.). I think I may have gone overboard asking for so much from this label, asking for track listings and pictures of these albums whenever I could, to the point it almost seems like spam. That being said, I'm very much sorry if I bugged any of you asking for anything relating to this label. Hopefully you'll accept my sincere apology.
Have you seen my request page for Bruton Music albums?  I requested 88 albums, 39 of which have actually been filled.  This is what we're all here for, getting music and sharing what we get back with the group.  Don't feel bad for wanting music, without wanting, there would be no point to this hobby we all are a part of here.

keir

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2018, 05:18:37 PM »
We can't all be hung on everything all of the time, so having someone who's hung up on getting X made more widely available is a good thing, it means it's more likely that more of it will become available for everyone to listen to in the long run.