Author Topic: the what-you-got thread (latest purchase/acquisition)  (Read 12319 times)

Retronic

• Administrator
Re: the what-you-got thread (latest purchase/acquisition)
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2018, 07:07:24 PM »
Picked up a handful of fillers (and I do mean fillers- nothing very good).  I got some of the missing Brutons for 2-3 - some BRR's on Bruton and some other mid-80's Brutons. I picked up a couple of replacement KPMs for pennies to replace old battered copies.

milliondollars

« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2018, 06:52:33 AM »
finally was able to complete Colours In Rhythm series on Apollo. i know it's only 8 records but it took me quite some time to get all of them for reasonable prices...

will post a picture of the full set some time later. love the sleeve design and the two colour variation. some great music on them, too!

now i need to nail Melody & Rhythm but i don't have a single vol. from that series yet  ::) ;D

milliondollars

« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2018, 05:44:33 PM »
really enjoy these...

roope

« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2018, 09:08:21 PM »
I recently got a bunch of 80's Chappell for almost nothing. I didn't have an idea how good some of the albums were. I'm really digging all of them, especially Electronic (CHAP 001), Wildlife / Nature (CHAP AV 019) and Environmental Images (CHAP AV 024). Have these been shared yet? If not I'm happy to do that at some point. I'm also open for recommendations in the red and blue series (Rhodos, Sea/Water and most of the "Electronic" albums I'm already aware of).