Author Topic: Hello and some requests  (Read 756 times)

MusicMuzak

Hello and some requests
« on: September 18, 2020, 10:06:05 AM »
Hello All,

I'm new here. I've just started discovering production music and It's amazing. I've vary rarely posted in forums/biards before so please excuse my naivety. I joined up because I can see a aealth of knowledge of members on here. Hopefully I'll be able to help too as time goes by. I would like some help with identifying some songs I believe may possibly be Bruton or DeWolfe but not sure where or how I can upload on here. If ppl could help guide me, I'd be ever so grateful. BTW I'm in Victoria Australia and we are in stage 4 lockdown as the state has been declared both a state of disaster and state of emergency due to Covid. Very unfortunate but it is giving me plenty of time to discover wonderful music. The power of music is a fantastic uplifter.
Thanks everyone! And stay safe. :)

Mr

• Administrator
Re: Hello and some requests
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 04:55:08 PM »
Welcome! The situation may be dire, but that gives one all the more spare time to explore and post ;)

Just post the clip(s) in the Track IDs section, and people will try their best to help out:
https://librarymusicthemes.net/index.php?board=9.0

Most clips are hosted on Youtube or file hosts (zippyshare, mega, etc.). Just link the file or video in the post.

Greta

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 01:13:44 AM »
Welcome MusicMuzak.
G.

MusicMuzak

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2020, 03:59:51 PM »
Hello,

Thank you Mr for your help.
Hello Greta. Thank you for your kind words.
 :)

MusicMuzak

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2020, 05:09:30 AM »
Thank you all to the helpful people on here. All my Queries have been answered. It's great when everyone helps each other.
I've uploaded some shares which will hoepfully help some others out too.
Great Site and great vibes.
Thank you all :)